the ARC Formate Technologies improve the drilling process?
The ARC formate fluid systems provide many benefits to the
• Formate brines are solids free, naturally weighted,
monovalent fluids that exhibit excellent shale inhibition
• Since they are solids free the issue of barite sag
no longer exists in fluid densities up to 19.2 ppg or 2.30
• Solids free fluids typically exhibit improved penetration
rates when compared to fluids weighted with solid weighting
• Solids free fluids exhibit more efficient screening.
• Solids free fluids exhibit improved tool performance
• Solids free fluids exhibit improved fluid hydraulics.
The results of these features benefit overall drilling performance.
do the ARC Formate Technologies improve reservoir performance?
• Ultra-low solids minimize risk of permeability reduction,
• Monovalent formates minimize risk of precipitation,
• The potential for scale formation and emulsion blocking
are drastically reduced,
• Inhibition stabilized interstitial clays and minimized
do ARC Formate Technologies provide safety benefits to
your well site operations?
• Formate fluids exhibit excellent test results against
conventional fluids for dermal toxicity, eye irritation, skin
sensitivity and mutagencity.
• Our recycling services benefit your operations by
reducing costs and environmental impact risk.
• Reduced risk means reduced liability exposure related
to the use of the potentially toxic mineral barite.
• These fluids have exhibit the best environmental and
safety profile of all drilling and completion fluids.
ARC Formate Technologies compatible with other ARC technologies?
When employed as the base fluid for ARC Aphron and Micro-solution
technologies the synergistic benefits realized for your drilling,
completion and workover operations establish a new benchmark
for the industry relevant to maximizing reservoir potential,
optimizing well site operations and meeting your environmental
and safety standards.